Monday, September 1, 2014

Deutsche Bank Championship TPC Norton, MA

Norton, MA 090114 Scenes from the Deutsche Bank Championship at TPC on September 1, 2014. (Essdras M Suarez/ Globe Staff) BEHIND THE SCENES: I am not a fan of covering any sports. Therefore, I usually don't know what is going on during most games , competition, tournaments, etc. One of our crack sport photographers called in sick this weekend and I was assigned today to photograph this golf tournament. I thought I had done a pretty good job getting images like these and I even thought I got the guy whom I thought had won the tournament... much to my chagrin I was later informed by my photo desk that I had not even photographed the winner. Live and learn. TECH STUFF: Two cameras: Nikon D4, and Nikon D3s/ Two lenses: 70-200mm 2.8 and 500mm 4.0/ ISO 200- 320/ WB: AWB, sunny and cloudy. Amount of images shot in a day: 1,335.

No comments: