Thursday, March 1, 2012

Boston Weather



Boston, MA 030112 Boston residents experience a plethora of weather changes in a matter of 24 hours. From rain, to flurries to a light blanket of snow. (Essdras M Suarez/ Boston Globe) BEHIND THE SCENES: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't know of any other business other than meteorologists that pays so much attention to weather changes than newspapers and newspaper sites. When the weather is as erratic as it was today I have an editor who simply calls me and says to me, "Essdras! the beast must be fed! Whatdoyougat??" Thus I'm always looking for little details in daily life which I might find visually appealing such as the girl trying to catch snowflakes with her tongue, the lonely walker in a snowscape or the ladies whose eyes kind of match that of the pattern found in her umbrella. TECH STUFF: 70-200mm 2.8, ISO 800. WB cloudy, camera mode Aperture priority to begin with then Manual.

No comments: