Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fenway Park ready for opening day

Boston, MA 040210 Famed Fenway Park awaits ready for opening day on Sunday April 4, 2010. (Essdras M Suarez/ Boston Globe) BEHIND THE SCENES: Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a sports shooter and mostly by choice. I think somehow I was not born with that gene which makes most males, and a great number of the females, of our species to go berserk over sports. So to me it really was no big deal to have the kind PR young woman for the Red Sox to turn on the lights just for the purpose of this photo. But I must admit it is a beautiful park and it was a cool experience. BTW the newspaper decided after all did not use the photo ... TECHNICAL STUFF: I used a Nikon D-3 on a tripod with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens at a 22 aperture and about a 16" exposure thus the starburst pattern coming from the lights.

No comments: