Saturday, June 12, 2010

GAY PRIDE PARADE BOSTON









Boston,MA 061310 Gay Pride Parade in Boston brought out thousands of spectators and participants despite the flash torrential rains. (Essdras M Suarez/ Globe Staff0/ MET BEHIND THE SCENES: Photographing such an event is a photographer's dream. These are happy people who love to express themselves and some do it in the most outrageous manners. It is what I call pure joie de vivre. TECH STUFF: Lenses: 24-70 2.8, 80-200 2.8 w 1.4TC. WB Cloudy, ISO 400-800 depending on the weather. Speeds about 400-800th of a second with an aperture of 4.0 for the tele and no more than 5.6 for the wide angle. WEATHER TIP: My cameras are water sealed so they work pretty well under most rain situations however eventually the lenses get water inside. What I do is I put my cameras on my shoulders and then I put a rain shell on which ends up protecting them until I bring them up to shoot.

No comments: