Thursday, May 13, 2010

GOOD WEATHER DAY AT THE BOSTON COMMON



Boston, MA 051310 Nanny Xiao Juan Li (cq) holds on to seventeen-month old Ethan Marc (cq) just in case as the latter looks with covetous eyes the waters in the Frog Pond at the Boston Common on Thursday May 13, 2010 . On another part of the park, Lars Lange (Cq) of Essen, Germany and on a Boston two-week vacation also enjoys the warm temperatures. (Essdras M Suarez) Globe Staff/ MET BEHIND THE SCENES: Easy, good weather, bad weather, dry, wet, cold is news in the newspaper world. After a press conference across from the Boston Common I took a big lens I had with me and looked for something interesting of people enjoying the weather. I usually avoid photographing children because they are so easy to photograph. There has to be a moment happening in order for me to shoot them. TECH STUFF: ISO 200, 300MM 2.8, 4.O aperture, 1600th of a second.

No comments: