Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mass Art Fashion Design Srs. Fashion Show 2010



Boston,MA 050710 Behind the scenes as models and designers get ready for the Mass of Art Massachussetts College of Art and Design 2010 seniors fashion show at the Power Station on May 7, 2010. BEHIND THE SCENES: This is a job I do yearly for the college and one I always look forward to. Besides the runway shows I also get access to the behind the scenes and to me this is where the real drama happens. TECHNICAL STUFF 24-70 2.8@ 24mm, aperture 5.6, ISO 500 and 1/30th of a second (speed varied from 1/8th up 1/50th depending on what part of the tend I was shooting.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a very creative fashion show.

Samantha McElaney said...

Is there any way i could see more photos from the fashion show?