Tuesday, July 6, 2010

COOL POOLING


Boston, MA 070610 Eager bathers await to go back into the Reilly Memorial Recreation Center pool at Chestnut Hill Reservation on July 6, 2010 while a water check was being performed. Afterward divers and children mingled alike. (Essdras M Suarez/ Globe staff)/ MET BEHIND THE SCENES: The hot day is not over yet so my editor sent me out again to make some more weather features. Photographing in a public pool is a very easy endeavor. It's the proverbial fish in a barrel. So I try to use the angles and composition to make the pedestrian seem a little bit more visually appealing. TECH STUFF: Shot low ISO again: 200, aperture in the telephoto at 8.0 because I wanted depth in all the subjects' feet and at about 10 aperture with the wide angle counting on the fact that someone, the jumping girl in this case, would come into my frame. WB still at Cloudy to add warmth to the scene.

No comments: